L’Amateur de Cigare English Edition #2 is online
- Although the global market for Cuban cigars is healthy, it has rarely had to face so much political and economic uncertainty. Interview with Leopoldo Cintra Gonzalez, Commercial Vice-president of Habanos S.A.
- Exclusive: The 2021 harvest in Honduras
- Hiram & Solomon cigars, launched by a Masonic lodge in New Jersey
- Backstory: Art Garcia Chevreuil (Antigua Esteli/Segovias de Esteli cigars)
- A Question of Taste: Neuroscience is revolutionizing our understanding of the brain and, as a consequence, how we analyze and evaluate taste.
- Five tequila and cigar pairings by our sommelier Fabrice Sommier
- Headline Cigar: Davidoff Grand Cru N°2
- Reviews: Our favorite Cohibas
- Showdown between two sharpshooters : Antigua Esteli Robusto / Ange Gabriel
You can also have a look at the first issue (free) here.