L’Amateur de Cigare English Edition #9 is online
Where do the Cubans go now?With the explosion of Cohiba and Trinidad’s prices and premium lines planned for the other big brands, it is now clear that the Cubans’ ambition is to upscale their range; this new economic reality requires them to put the cigar’s role as socialist revolutionary symbol to one side and reclaim its place as the “rich man’s cigar”. This is a new chapter in the history of the habano.
- Backstory: Raquel Quesada
- Fifa World Cup 2022: Where to smoke in Qatar
- Headline Cigar: Romeo y Julieta Linea de Oro Dianas
- Reviews: 10 maduro cigars for this fall
- Showdown between two lanceros